Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!

Well I have to admit - I really resisted !! I am not an electronic game player ...I like my games the old fashioned way - board or cards. The Xbox, Nintendo (other than Wii ), Play Station, etc game systems always seem to isolate people not bring them together and I hate that !! Well my son Erik encouraged it by buying one for his family and letting us know how much fun they were having with theirs ( and also where the the game happened to be on sale prior to Christmas ). So we bought a Wii Game System for ourselves for Christmas and Chris and the girls went out on Boxing Day, braving the sales, to get a couple more games. We now have Mario Olympic Winter Games and Wii Sports Resort which are the 2 favourite and I've just ordered Just Dance. I was completely surprised by how family oriented the system is ...we've had family bowling and golf, Chris and Rosalind have played team Olympics. In terms of using it Carolina and I tend to bring up the rear ..we do play a fair bit but not as much as Chris and Rosalind.

I think its the twenty first century version of board games !!! We are hooked !! We also have the Active Personal Trainer which I've not had a chance to try yet but hopefully will this week. With winters being so bitter cold , it may be my salvation fitness wise.
Our star Wii player is Rosalind by a long shot and she IS GOOD !!! Family night now doesn't seem to have to be planned - we just Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment