PS Everybody - I think this is the REAL Santa !!
The company Chr
The company had the exclusive use of the indoor play park from 6:30 to 9:30 - complete with ferris wheel, merry go round, train, a climby kind of playground area and a variety of other rides designed to entertain the kids. And as the place normally can handle up to 3,000 people, we had no lineups for anything !!
The event was catered with everything from hot pasta dishes, hotdogs and hamburgers, salad, chicken nuggets, sandwiches and drinks and desserts. A completely awesome and believable Santa was talking to the kids and giving out fabulous gifts. We were there from about 6 pm until they were shutting down the place at 9:30. We could barely drag the kids out to the car - but guess what , they were asleep within minutes of being tucked into their car seats!!!
Sounds like a huge bash -- wow -- what a great company to work for....
ReplyDeletealso liked your post about the holiday concert -- it's a busy time of year.
Julia and I are thrilled to be starting our holidays -- she celebrated last night with a loose tooth being pulled out -- YUCK -- but she was proud.
That IS an amazing Santa - sounds like a wondeful time!
ReplyDeleteYes that Santa was the real deal, thats for sure !!!! I am sure if I'd asked for his autograph he would have written Kris Kringle !!!
ReplyDelete