This spring our little neighbour Sarah and Carolina have hit it off and seem to be 'of a kind' ...into tea parties and girlie type stuff ( and both rather strong minded ) !! Yesterday Carolina invited Sarah to lunch and set up a tea party on the front yard. She then asked that lunch be delivered to the front porch and there they were like two prim and proper ladies sitting on the little garden bench and using the cafe chairs as tables for their lunch dishes. Meanwhile Rosalind and our little neighbour Lily were spending time together on their scooters ...... speeding up and down the sidewalks having a blast !!!!
Last night just as I was calling the girls in, Chris brought out some sparklers .... and ......magic !!!!! ... Lily, Rosalind, Carolina ran around making crazy designs in the air.... and I have to admit so did Kari and I, as Chris worked hard just to keep everyone with a lit sparkler in hand !!!!!
Spring ........Dontcha just love it !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment