Sunday, April 4, 2010

OK So Here's The Deal .......

So ... Chris likes his hair long and well ...out of control... I like it looking like he just forgot to shave this morning...and hair fairly close cropped.... Chris, well he likes my hair or rather would like to see my hair ..I am gathering... since he has never really seen it that length ....... long and flowing ... the longer the better. So we are both not happy with the follicle situation....how to resolve. Well it occurred to me that we could come to some resolution on this.....
So this is how it will go down - Chris gets a hair cut and beard trim every three months, and I don't get my hair cut at all. A scary thought this, but we shall see how it goes. We decided on this while we were on our couples weekend and this past week was my due date for my regular hair cut .. so I didn't ... see our posted pictures so progress and/or lack thereof is or becomes clearly evident !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment