
Saturday we all got up, ate breakfast and headed off to Marineland to meet up with Erik and Lisa and enjoy the day with all of us together at Marineland!!!!! Yeah !!!!!!!!!

We saw the dolphins, seals and otter in the theater, fed all manner of creature - bears, deer, fish as we walked around the park........

We saw the show with the Orca at friendship cove and Rosalind and I stayed in the splash zone and did we get wet and was it ever fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( No pictures - too much water coming at us )


We went on rides aplenty - fortunately with four adults we got to take turns going on the rides with the kids . The first ride they went on was the ferris wheel and I must say that was the most boring as far as they were concerned . They have developed a taste for the spiny rides and the roller coaster rides and wanted to go on all of these both in the kids park and the bigger rides. Fortunately Rosalind was 2 inches too short to go on Dragon Mountain so I didnt have to say 'no' ... that will be next years issue - do I say 'no' or let her go on the ride ...ugh what to do, what to do - at least I've a year to figure it out !!!!!

We stopped on our way through town at Perkins for dinner and then off home. It was a long day we were there from 10:30am to 5:30 and we had tired little chickies by the end of the day but it was a great day !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment