Friday, September 17, 2010

Its A Great Day At Keller Williams !!

Just to further complicate the very busy and hectic month of September, I chose to change jobs ....well to move from one Realty Brokerage to another. So the business of working with buyers and sellers hasn't changed for me but I have now joined the Keller Williams team.




So new open house and for sale signs, new business cards, advising clients ..In addition getting back into the school routine ... its been a busy two weeks !!!


But on the less stressful side of things ... in August I gave up my study at home so the girls could each have their own room ....we've been feeling for some time that it was time for the girls to have their own space - their own bedrooms. Their personalities and personal styles are very different and we want to encourage this. So the move occurred and the girls are delighted with their own
space.




This morning though as I was getting ready for work and passed by the rooms I was amused to see how well the rooms did reflect their personalities already. Rosalind , social butterfly , laid back style = somewhat messy , dont try to walk around in the dark in here and Carolina , Miss Organized , everything must be in its place = ultra tidy and neat .

Bet you can you guess which room belongs to which of our special little girls ?????

1 comment:

  1. Wow - new things all around....congrats Barb...love the sign.

    And the girls' rooms are priceless...if you flipped the children around, these would be a reflection of our house (the younger being the laid-back one and the older the ultra ultra neat!)

    ReplyDelete