Friday, November 26, 2010

A Year of Blogging ....

Its been over a year since I started this blog ...when I started I wasnt sure this was something I was going to enjoy doing...

So I started with an entry on our two little baby kitty cats adopted Labour Day weekend last year. Its been a lot of fun going back over the entries ...the girls have really enjoyed going through the various entries from time to time and we've had more than a few laughs. So the blog continues .....

1 comment:

  1. Dear Barb

    thank you so much for your email message about my mother's passing -- it was such a lovely surprize to hear from you and I was truly touched by your kindess to send one along.

    Hoping you all stay healthly to enjoy all the fun in December leading up to a wonderful family Christmas.

    ReplyDelete