Sunday, March 27, 2011

And of course .... March 23rd Spring WAS a tease


For a couple of marvellous days we were able to pretend Spring was here and we could just slide gently into that season .... Winter would just gently retreat and the fine weather and sunny days would be here. Not to be ..... last Tuesday night we got dumped on. Weather folk said worst in 4 years and certainly the worst this winter. Wednesday Scholars Hall was closed and the girls got to stay home with Chris ...my office being about 4 blocks away meant I got to go to work. When I got home , Chris was able to go out and plow the rental properties... we were very lucky with our neighbours - Tim and Bob did our property for us ... awesome guys !!! We owe ya !!! Did I mention , we have terrific neighbours ?? We have terrific neighbours !!

No comments:

Post a Comment