Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Ultimate Girlie Experience : The Sleepover !!!!

PARTY PARTY PARTY !!!!


Well the big party started today at 4:30 at the Build A Bear at Fairview Mall, then moved to the birthday girls home for build your own pizza followed by movies and a sleepover pajama party ( I somehow doubt that the 'sleep' in sleepover applies here ) and then a build your own waffle breakfast - do you detect a theme ? I suspect the parents will be trying to grab naps tomorrow as they will be- seriously sleep deprived not to mention that an hours sleep is already lost due to the time change. Rosalind is so excited - I am not sure which part of this party agenda she considers to be the best part ... the build a bear, the pajama party, the build your own pizza - who knows. Guess we will hear all about this tomorrow after the build your own waffle breakfast !!!


Carolina has been stuck with her parents tonight - hopefully she will enjoy the extra undivided attention !! She usually misses Roz though when Roz is busy with her social activities. Tonight she has been a bit sniffly and has just been hanging out on the couch ... bedtime soon for her I think .....And tomorrow comes sooner than we think tonight anyways ...

No comments:

Post a Comment