Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a week ... we are heading into !!!



Its Spring Its Spring Its Spring Its Spring Its Spring Its Spring Its Spring Its ............................SPRING .............
And it looks as if we will have a wonderful warm Easter Weekend ...and I was feeling pretty good about this week and all I would accomplish... after all, the snow shovels have been put away and the bicycles are out and 'on the road' - what more could life offer at the end of March for Heavens sake!! However seems as if I've been nailed with one horrific and awful cold and with still so much to get done !!!! ...showing our available rental properties, one to a prospective buyer, getting some work done on one property we'd like to rent by end of April, taxes needing to be put together for our accountant ( very close but not quite done thanks to real life ) , Easter, Chris's birthday, keeping the household in order, real estate of course ( just supposed to be my full time career!!! ) , In addition to all this ... my Mazda needed some attention in the clutch and brake areas and then of course Dave ( our awesome car expert at Schlichter's ) wanted me to get the winter tires OFF the Mazda as we are going to be having such warm weather this weekend...and we do not want to ruin those lovely winter tires I paid so much for last November !! ( of course NEW all weather tires are needed now - we knew this last fall when the old ones came off). Sigh - am I rambling ?? Feeling very stressed this week instead of enjoying how fantastic life is. OK attitude adjustment time. I am such a slow learner in so many ways .... instead of stressing just slow it down !! ( yeah right - easy to say , hard to do ) Well I try !! So today I rebooked several appointments to give myself some get well time - instead of making myself sicker and more stressed -this included moving Chris's birthday to Friday - didn't know you could do that did ya ?? Well Chris's birthday is tomorrow but will be celebrated in our house FRIDAY this year !!! I figure its a plus ... hey - a few more days to spend being a year younger ...what a gift !!
Think the kitties have it right though ....napping in the sunshine - ahhhh !!!! That would be the life !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think the kitties have it figured out !

1 comment:

  1. the good weather does make us feel inspired and energized

    I'm hoping to feel more of that as last week we recovered from post china jet lag and this week I have my first cold of the season

    have a wonderful weekend with the girls and Chris

    ReplyDelete