
Tonight was a very important night. Carolina received an invite to her best friend in the world Maya's place for a playdate. Carolina and Maya had on meeting bonded instantly and completely. Many hugs and kisses are included in all greetings.
Tonight I drove Carolina over to her playdate. As soon as we pulled up Carolina announced ' Heres my tooth ' and Rosalind in the back seat with her said ' Mommy it IS her tooth ' and sure enough when I got out of the car there was a teeny tiny tooth in Carolina's rather bloodstained hand !!!
Tonight I drove Carolina over to her playdate. As soon as we pulled up Carolina announced ' Heres my tooth ' and Rosalind in the back seat with her said ' Mommy it IS her tooth ' and sure enough when I got out of the car there was a teeny tiny tooth in Carolina's rather bloodstained hand !!!

So we cleaned up Carolina , put the tooth away somewhere safe till we got it home and off she went with her new not so toothy smile. We will take the 'official ' missing tooth picture tomorrow but as far as I know the tooth fairy is due to make a stop tonight .
The playdate was a huge success , according to Maya's parents ( who were hosting a housewarming party ) they were terrific little folk who played well and happily for the entire 2 hours. What a super terrific Friday for Carolina !!!!
okay -- how did that happen -- how did she get old enought now to be losing teeth....
ReplyDeletewhere did that time go...
oh my...
glad she had so much fun.
Yes Carolina has gotten entirely out of hand. We cannot figure out how this happened but our baby is no longer - well - a baby !!!!
ReplyDelete