Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh NO !! Not MORE Wiggly Teeth !!


I think this tooth thing is getting out of hand. We have two little girls Rosalind and Carolina, each with one wiggly tooth. I feel for the tooth fairy ...

Oh OH Oh ... Rosalind's tooth just came out ...poor Tooth Fairy ...and rumour has it Jillian also has a loose tooth and Carolina's other front tooth is starting to blow in the wind making eating apples and other firm things even tougher !! . I haven't quite figured out how the tooth fairy stays afloat financially as it were ... Boy, those teeny tiny teeth must be worth some serious coin on the fairy tooth market !!

I know I don't understand the delicate balances of the financial world but I suspect the fairy world must be even more complicated - you don't suppose there's a course I could take, do you ...say evenings at Conestoga College ???

2 comments:

  1. Cassidy just lost second tooth in 2 days AND still doesn't have one in from 6 months ago so now she has 3 teeth missing on the top! Good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not great for corn on the cob season - thats for sure !!!

    ReplyDelete